March 23, 2009

am i addicted?

seems like im addicted to this stuff,juz wanna do it again n again..i dont know why..hehe

1. Someone tells you they love you, you say..
wait,i hv to think first..except if he is the one i wait before..i'll surely say i love u too dear..

2. If you won a lot of money on the lottery, what would you buy first?
i'll never..next!

3. Do you miss anyone?
absolutely

4. Who was driving the last time you were in a car?
yaya,my rumet

5. Do you like your bed?
not really

6. Will this weekend be a good one?
i dont know..what will happen to me this weekend..

7. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months or more?
whurmmm.next

8. Do you like your life as of now?
not really

9. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
no.

10. Do you drink coffee?
yup..i like having coffee at oldtown coffee house

11. What were you doing yesterday at midnight?
im study that time(2nd test is around the corner)

12. Do you like surprises?
depends on my mood

13. What are your plans for the future?
i want a stable job(with a good salary),be a wife and a mother to my 3 children..(is it complete enough?)

14. Your best friend tells you she is pregnant what is your reaction?
im soo excited babe

15. Do you like pasta?
yeah..i do

16. When did somebody tell you they loved you?
last 2 weeks(my niece,damiya did~~)

17. Do you have a secret that less than 3 people know about?
yup..bcoz i cant store them anymore..if i still keep it, im going to burst

18. Have you ever had a phone conversation with someone who lived in a different state?
of course..

19. Do you and your best friend have the same cell company?
nope(what kind of question?who cares?..)

20. Are you good at persuading?
im really bad in persuading people i think im better in forcing people..sheesshhh

21. Are there a lot of people in your house?
no,juz my parent n my sister

22. Does the same person call you every single day?
not really

23. Last call received from who??
kak ila staff fakulti..says that my masker i've ordered arrived already..(aiyoo..that means money)

24. What are you doing tonight?
sure i'll study at my desk with a cup of coffee besides me

25. Do you have a guy friend you tell everything to?
no,i prefer to tell my girls

26. Are you friends with more guys or girls?
no,,more girls

27. Who was the last person with you?
not last actually,plus he still around me bcoz his desk just next to mine..my colleague,mr zaman a bangladeshi postgrad..huihui

No comments:

Post a Comment